Accelerate your learning, expand your knowledge,
advance your skills, and boost your career at the premier technology
user conference. VERITAS VISION is the best place to learn about
the incredible stability that VERITAS provides for the Linux platform.
See how VERITAS makes Linux enterprise-ready and keeps your service
levels safe. Here’s a sampling of what to expect.
Focus your learning by choosing from over 90 breakout sessions,
- Amazon.com: How to Build and Tune an Enterprise on Linux
- The "Real-Time, Always-On" Enterprise
- eBay: Managing Linux with VERITAS (without Alienating UNIX Admins)
- Backup and Recovery: A Readiness Guide for the Enterprise
- Linux File Systems – VERITAS versus Open Source
Get details on all the sessions at http://www.veritas.com/vision/breakout.html
In this interactive demo and discussion area, you can sneak a peek
at next generation technology, learn the latest tricks and tips,
exchange ideas with your peers, and discuss product issues with
software engineers and other experts. Choose from over 50 special
- Mini Training: How to Migrate to Linux
- Future Directions in VERITAS File System
- Key Decision Criteria for Linux (presented by IBM)
- Mini Training: Cross Platform Data Sharing
- Storage Networking Interoperability – Standards and Challenges
We have nearly 50 partners participating in our Partner Pavilion,
an expo area where you can see the latest solutions for Linux and
pick up some cool penguin stuff from such vendors as:
- And others
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn best practices from
the best in the business, and get a heads-up on the future of technology.
VISION is one great week of career-expanding education and networking.
For all the details and to register, please visit our Web site at:
early to save $700 off the regular price.